Upgraded In production but not work

Mar 15, 2013 at 7:09 PM
I've upgraded my production site to DNN 7.0.4 and intall AF 5.0.4 + Tapatalk Module 0.0.6
No work :-(

__http://www.*****/aft960/mobiquo.ashx__
Server Error in '/' Application.
The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.
Requested URL: /aft960/mobiquo.ashx

My web.config
<system.webServer>
<handlers>
  <add name="ActiveForumTapatalkAPIHandler" verb="*" path="mobiquo.ashx" type="DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForumsTapatalk.Handlers.TapatalkAPIHandler, DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForumsTapatalk" preCondition="integratedMode" />
My hosting
IIS 7 (7.5)

What my I check?
Mar 15, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Edited Mar 15, 2013 at 7:19 PM
NEWS!!!! I forgot to change the Pipline mode in IIS from Classic to Integrated... After changed it the http://www.*****/aft960/mobiquo.ashx page now work and give me the metodh list.....

On Tapatalk site registering my website I obtain this error:

Didn't receive 200 OK from remote server. (HTTP/1.1 500 Inheritance security rules violated while overriding member: 'ActiveForumsTapatalk.XmlRpc.XmlRpcFaultException.GetObjectData(System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationInfo, System.Runtime.Serialization.StreamingContext)'. Security accessibility of the overriding method must match the security accessibility of the method being overriden.)

What does it means?
Coordinator
Mar 15, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Are you sure you installed version 0.0.6? That sounds like a problem with an earlier beta.

In any case, please send me the full error message and I'll try and take a look at it this evening.
Mar 15, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Yes 0.0.6. To be sure I tried an old 0.0.4 too but the problem,is the same. The error I wrote up is complete.
no more info by,tapatalk site
Mar 15, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Aren't you supposed to change the directory from mobiquo to whatever is listed under module settings? Under advanced settings on tapatalk site. That fouled me up a few times.
Mar 15, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Already changed to af... 😒
Mar 15, 2013 at 10:25 PM
James, the difference beetwen my test and this production site is only the host. I'm on a shared hosting and so I dont'n know much about IIS configuration. May be a problem with the trust level setting at IIS level?
Mar 15, 2013 at 10:52 PM
I should have noticed that, I was viewing from my iPhone. I see where it calls for aft960/ mobiquo.ashx should have caught that the first time. Sorry

Are you sure you're on .net 4? If its a shared host, this info may not be readily available.

Mar 15, 2013 at 11:01 PM
supermansrf wrote:
I should have noticed that, I was viewing from my iPhone. I see where it calls for aft960/ mobiquo.ashx should have caught that the first time. Sorry Are you sure you're on .net 4? If its a shared host, this info may not be readily available.
Yes, I'm on .net4 I can set .Net framework for my host and I've set it to 4
Coordinator
Mar 15, 2013 at 11:46 PM
I believe this issue is related to medium vs full trust.

I just uploaded a new version of the 0.0.6 beta. Please re-download and do a repair install.
Mar 15, 2013 at 11:51 PM
jbrunken wrote:
I believe this issue is related to medium vs full trust.

I just uploaded a new version of the 0.0.6 beta. Please re-download and do a repair install.
GREAT!!! Work fine! On Tapatalk.com It's OK! Tomorrow I'll looking for a mobile device to test it.