Waiting for beta

Feb 11, 2013 at 7:34 PM
I'm here. Thank's jbrunken for your work.
Feb 11, 2013 at 9:41 PM
It will be available very soon. I promise.
Feb 12, 2013 at 3:20 AM
As promised it's up now. Give it a try and let me know what you think.
Feb 12, 2013 at 5:27 PM
BTW, be sure and let me know how it works for you. I'd at least like to know that someone else was able to get it installed, configured and working.
Feb 12, 2013 at 7:08 PM
<div> <div style="font-size:11pt; font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">Only a Little (very lyttle) thing... I forgot that my dnn in production is a rel. 6 :-) <br> </div> </div> <div dir="ltr"> <hr> <span style="font-size:11pt; font-family:Calibri,sans-serif; font-weight:bold">Da: </span><span style="font-size:11pt; font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><a href="mailto:notifications@codeplex.com">jbrunken</a></span><br> <span style="font-size:11pt; font-family:Calibri,sans-serif; font-weight:bold">Inviato: </span><span style="font-size:11pt; font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">‎12/‎02/‎2013 18.27</span><br> <span style="font-size:11pt; font-family:Calibri,sans-serif; font-weight:bold">A: </span><span style="font-size:11pt; font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><a href="mailto:theo@netraiders.net">theo@netraiders.net</a></span><br> <span style="font-size:11pt; font-family:Calibri,sans-serif; font-weight:bold">Oggetto: </span><span style="font-size:11pt; font-family:Calibri,sans-serif">Re: Waiting for beta [ActiveForumsTapatalk:432743]</span><br> <br> </div> <p>From: jbrunken</p> <div id="ThreadNotificationPostBody">BTW, be sure and let me know how it works for you. I'd at least like to know that someone else was able to get it installed, configured and working.<br> </div> <div></div>
Feb 12, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Hmmm, Are you planning on upgrading your site any time soon?

I'm still running 6.2 as well on my live site, but I'm going to be upgrading to 7.0.3 this week.
Feb 13, 2013 at 4:49 PM
I never upgrade to 7 because:
  • AF 5.0.3 not yet ready for DNN7 in production
  • My site not yet tested on DNN7
  • Some minor issue with my custom template in DNN7
I'll try to test tapatalk in a testing enviroment.
Feb 13, 2013 at 8:40 PM
Ok, will I'm hoping we will officially release AF 5.0.3 very soon.

However, if you still can't upgrade, let me know and I'll see if I can put together a build of the module that runs under 6.2.
Feb 13, 2013 at 11:20 PM
I'm going to try to get TT installed on my test site tonight or tomorrow and do some testing. I'll let you know how it goes.