Install Tapatalk API Handler

Feb 13, 2013 at 9:49 PM
I don't know what's wrong but clicking on Install Tapatalk API Handler link does nothing on my website. It does not add anything to the web.config file. Probably permission issue? I think so cause I also cannot change the forum permission. I am using the latest AF and DNN.

Any thing I should try to fix this? Can I manually add the line to the handler section?

Thanks for your time.
Feb 14, 2013 at 5:18 AM
Are you logged in as host?
Feb 14, 2013 at 5:22 AM
Yes, I am using the host account. When I click on the link the screen just dims and I see the r3volving circle and then nothing. I have checked the permission on the web.config file and they look good. I have changed the skin but still no luck.
Feb 14, 2013 at 3:14 PM
What version of IIS and DNN are you using?

In any case, here is the handler info:

<add name="ActiveForumTapatalkAPIHandler" verb="*" path="mobiquo.ashx" type="DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForumsTapatalk.Handlers.TapatalkAPIHandler, DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForumsTapatalk" preCondition="integratedMode" />
Feb 14, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Thanks.

Could it be a java script error?
Feb 16, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Where does this go exactly in the web.config file? I added it to the httphandlers section and its throwing exceptions.

Thanks
Feb 17, 2013 at 2:03 AM
Did you maybe add it to the old IIS 6 handler section rather than the system.webServer section used by IIS 7?

Here's the basic structure:

<configuration>
<system.webServer>
<handlers>
<add name="ActiveForumTapatalkAPIHandler" verb="*" path="mobiquo.ashx" type="DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForumsTapatalk.Handlers.TapatalkAPIHandler, DotNetNuke.Modules.ActiveForumsTapatalk" preCondition="integratedMode" />
</handlers>
</system.webServer>
</configuration>
Feb 17, 2013 at 4:11 AM
This worked. Thanks. Now I have same issues as skiank.