Issue with large images posted via taptalk

Aug 10, 2013 at 7:42 AM
I have run into this issue a few times and so far I've just corrected it. The only reason it hasn't happened more is because I don't have a lot of photo uploads.

When someone posts an image that is large size (dimensions) the image falls off the right side of the screen. If I log in via browser and resize it manually all is ok. But this is a pain if there are many.

Has anyone else experienced this or have an idea how to correct?
Sep 20, 2013 at 4:57 AM
Hey Jason can you look into this? Its happening more and more lately. If someone uploads an image wider than 975w, I'm having to go in and edit it. Is there a way to edit the max width of an allowed image?
Oct 5, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Before AF (Active Modules) we had an option in settings to set a max. size for images. I had mine set at 650w. With the change to DNN that option has been lost and users can and mostly do upload images full size, well mine do.

If we can bring back the way image files were handled (pre DNN) with respect to image insert, thumbnails and the thumbnail links that also now occur with an image insert when it's not a thumb this would solve most if not all issues with image uploads.